Sunday, April 10, 2011

You Ever Wonder...

Sometimes in life,you have to wonder about things. I wonder about lots of stuff...all the time. Now,before I forget-here are a few of my recent wonderings...
  • Vegetarians techinichly go agenst their own beliefs if they refuse to eat living things,right? I mena,that apple in your hand was a living thing once. They people who picked it,they cut it off from it's tree-that tree is like that apple's heart. And you're a vegetarian,right? Very nice...accept your place in the food chain...
  • Ever realize that most females have more balls than their male counterparts? Really,think about it-how many times have YOU done something the boys around you were scared to do? My point exactly. (Alexi sparked this one yesterday when he told me I have more balls than his cousin for holding the pads for him...and I'm a girl)
  • Why do headphones break so easily? Yesterday,Me,Christian#3 and Ronaldo were talking out the trash for Mr.Le and I had my MP3 player on,and Ronaldo moved the door slightly and they got wrapped around the doorknob. I guess a chord of something got pulled out inside the damn things because the Left side doesn't work anymore...

I also have a couple of letters today to present to you-
  • Dear Dollar Store-Why don't you sell Duct Tape? It fixes EVERYTHING!!! So WHY do you only sell CLEAR AND ELECTRIC TAPE??? WTF??? Because of you,we who were running an innocent errand to get some duct tape for the owner of that Karate studio a few doors down from you,had to go over to the dangerous Mini Mart a few doors down from you. We might not have made it out alive. If we hadn't,it would have been YOUR fault. The death of 4 innocent kids,would be on YOUR shoulders. How does that make you feel? Sincerly-Unamused MMA Students from that Karate Studio a few doors down P.S-Start selling decent headphones,the ones I purchaced yesterday suck monkey balls.
  • Dear Mini Mart-WHY IN ALL HELL AND CREATION DO YOU SELL SEX TOYS AND DRUG PARAPHANILLA?????? WTF???? DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT MARIJANA IS STILL ILLEGAL IN THE STATES??? AND WHO IN THEIR RIGHT SOBER AND NOT HIGH MIND WOULD BUY SEX TOYS IN THAT DUMP YOU CALL A STORE???? WE WOULDN'T BUY A BOX OF CONDOMS THERE,EVEN IF THEY WERE IN A GLASS,BULLETPROOF BOX NOT PENTRIBLE BY ANYTHING MAN,MARTIAN OR MONKEY!!!!!!! Sincerly-The kids that walked out of your store yesterday lauging our f*cking asses off after they bought your last roll of duct tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment