Thursday, March 10, 2011

...At Least We Try

Well,finally decided to do it-blog about my life. MY life. I don't do ANYTHING. But,I'm gonna do it. Try to blog everyday for a while. But don't just expect me to post everyday. Gimme a break,I barely have any free time!  Anyway...typing this right now is killing time until my Jiu-Jitsu class,so I'll go over what happens with that later. So lemme get something stright before anyone says ANYTHING. I'm starting this in the middle and by middle I mean dead center of my second semester of the 8th grade. (High School next year!) So finals are approching and trying to kill me...

I could talk about school,but who cares about that? I know I don't. I talk about school with my friends,when it comes up. So guess I'll have somethign to talk about after Jiu-Jitsu,so post more then. M'kay? So bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment