Friday, March 11, 2011

...See What We Can Be If We Press Fast-Forward

Today was relitively uneventful...got clipped in the head 2nd period by a foam Nerf Basketball... (Stupid Ryan...stupid Sidney for pointing it out...) and alomst fell asleep 2nd and 4th periods but woke up in 5th period. Cuz Alexi walked in and the gym was humid and really smelled bad...but anyway,woke up. We would up having half court basketball and hockey-2 sports that Me and Alexi both hate and suck at-but were forced to play.

 Spent most of the time playing basketball,but when that got old,we moved to the other side of the room on the bleachers (next to him of course) and eventually Noelle and some other random girl came over to bug us about playing. We managed to hold em off for a while until Alexi decided to bug me to play. Favorite arguements he used (these get good):

"See,that kid has to go in with 2!"
*random joke about white people and hockey that I forget*
"If I go in-I'll hit someone."
"Yeah,but I'll hit someone harder than you would."

Then he finally went in and played. Ms.Harper (the evil gym teacher...she hates us all...especially Me,Alexi and Jacob...) starts complaining to a couple girls about something and Alexi (from the goal...I win...) and he yelled something like

"Abby's not playing!"

She ignored that,and told me to go get a basketball and babysit it insted of making me do something. *licks finger and marks point* Only other thing that happened today in gym of intrest would be when Ms.Harper went into the Girls locker room for a minitue while we were doing warm ups,Trey started counting and nobody did anything... and as soon as the door closed Alexi yelled after her-

"F*** you Ms.Harper"

She made us start over when she came out though...told you...she's an evil gym teacher. Anyway,thats pretty much all that happened today...Gym is the most interesting class I have...Oh I do have something else I overheard. Jonathan,Santos and some other random dude and this other girl were talking about the pregnant girl in our class and started talking about if they wanted to have kids. Chick doesn't. Santos might...and this scares me because he does druggggggssssssss...Jonathan said the same thing and HE'S on drugs and in Mauy-Thai at the same gym I go to... and this other kid said he might too. Brianna brought a baby dall...we all,including Ms.Gordon my 6th period math teacher,were abusing the thing,I kicked it in the head...not hard enough for Dallis,who was holding it by it's foot,to drop it,but kicked it and then I said if it was real we wouldn't be abusing it. Lizzy said it would be dead o_0 Anyways...Byes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment