Thursday, March 10, 2011

...I Am A Rebel But I Do It With Class

Class rocked tonight. We had the biggest class in MONTHS turn out,group was big enough we had 3 groups in 3's like mines. I was with Kayla and Annie...as usual. But before class,everyone was practice rolling and Alexi was bugging Kayla to roll with him,and Kayla (who's pretty much figured out I like Alexi and I think she knows he likes me) was trying to get him to roll with me. Didn't work...I swear he;s afarid he's gonna hurt me...

 Gotta get to the meat of the night,rolling at the end. Skipping the stuff I don't remember...going to...Alexi and Ramon! Alexi is getting good. And I mean REALLY good. Like kick my butt good. After he went back over to where he was,I gave him the same flirty look I usualy shoot him,don't know if he noticed,but I have a feeling he did because after I rolled with Annie,and he was coaching me the whole time cuz he's just awesome like that,and I went back,I saw out of the corner of my eye,his cute little flirty smile. I see a lot more than he thinks I see...

And thats pretty much it for today. Get to more tomarrow!

1 comment:

  1. Abbbyy! Your blog is amazing! It's sooo pretty, and it's amazing! I'm glad you made a blog. And you type like writeing out your days in a format that makes me want to read more! You're amazing girly<3

    ReplyDelete