Tuesday, March 29, 2011

...Who's Gonna Run This Town Tonight?

Have I ever said my friends are weird before? If I have,I've said it a thousand times. Today is a perfect example. In 5th period,like everyday,Alexi yelled at Ms.Harper from the back of the room that she;s a ball sack. Day moves on. About 20 minitues or a half an hour later,a freaking paper airplane goes under my chair. I look up and around at the people behind me. Alexi's just smiling at me. Figures he would do that. I slide it over my desk at Kevin,who barely notices,and move on. 10 minitues later,Alexi randomly asks me to hand him the paper airplane. I grab it and (without aiming...I have a craptastic aim anyway) and it lands behind his desk. He kinda looks at me for a split second and just says "Really?" a few minitues later,in the midst of the continuous note passing between Kevin and Estella,Kevin did something to annyo me,so I poke him with my pencil end,he did it again and I stabbed him the the sharp end. Guess his reaction was hilarious because everyone starts laughing. SCORE 2 ABBY!!!!!!

Later on at Jiu-Jitsu (you saw this coming,right?) I run in,take off my glasses,bracelets,necklace,Silly Bandz,rip my jeans off (thank GOD I'm smart enough to put my shorts on under my jeans) and run out,remembering to bow on my way out the door,and just plant myself down with the boys,next to Alexi,who barely notices me until Chris says "What,no Hi?" Not even there 3 minitues and Alexi looks over and me,and back up at Christian,then back to me "Roll with her." So I roll with Christian,and loose,but put up one hell of a fight. 3 minitues AFTER that,Alexi has me hitting the mat AGAIN  with Chris to "see if I was better then him" ?????????  I seriously kicked his ass once I got him in my mount,Americana and he taps just as Alexi and Christian are coming back over. Couldn't belive I beat him with an Americana. In the last 20 minitues we were rolling formaly,and I was with Kourtney,as usual,and in our first match,we ended up by,you guessed it,Alexi and Christian. After Mr.Butler called break,I just went next to Alexi and he called me Abigial. And he knows I hate being called that. Except with him I kinda like it...so tomarrow I'm telling him that he is the one person who is allowed to call me that. So,notice it's mainly my GUY FRIENDS that are weird. Trust me,the chicks I know are weird too,Noelle was randomly asking me if she was right and I had no clue what she was talking about...but mainly,I seem to hang out with really weird,really random guys...scary right?

No comments:

Post a Comment